PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY.
You understand and agree that we have spent a great deal of time, effort, and resources developing the materials for this course. We own the copyright to the materials used in this course, and we are providing you with access to our materials in return for the course fee; however, we are not providing you with a license to use any of the materials in any way, other than in connection with your completion of this course.
We offer this course solely for the purpose of teaching you how to start and operate your own medical commodities business, your license is limited to that purpose, and you agree that you are taking this course solely for that purpose.
Therefore, you expressly agree that, as a condition of accessing this course, for a period of three (3) years after your completion of this course, you will not, directly or indirectly, develop or assist anyone else in developing an online course designed to teach others how to develop and operate a medical commodities business.
If you do not agree with this condition, you do not have our permission to access this course.
By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from the Flipping Medical Commodities University (a subsidiary and DBA Giant Lifestyle LLC) or utilizing any of the products or services from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE through this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Scope: These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of all websites at https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 as well as any of their sub-domains.
2. Installment Plan: By using our products or providing your credit card, and other information, you (“Customer”) agree to these Terms and Conditions, and if you are selecting the installment payment plan, you are agreeing to allow us to charge your card for the proper installments.
3. Restrictions on Use: Don’t misuse any information provided to you on https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 , or in our Facebook group. The content in the training modules are protected by Copyright and Trademark law and is all property of the owner of such content unless expressly stated otherwise. You, and only you, may access the material. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the modules, or other information not publicly shared outside of the group unless you receive prior written permission from Flipping Medical Commodities University, or other owners, to do so.
4. Links: We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which this Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site administrator or webmaster. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on any third-party site. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
5. Limitations of Liability: IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
6. No Personal Advice: The information contained in or made available through https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 , or in our Facebook group (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. You should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with laws, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws.
7. Parental Permission; Minimal Age Requirement: Customer represents and warrants that he or she is at least 18 years old. In the event that Customer is under 18 years old, Customer will immediately discontinue using the products purchased from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE or provide an email proving and confirming that he or she has received parental permission to be a part of this group. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN'S EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ONLINE SERVICES AND USE THEIR BROWSER’S PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS.
8. Copyright: All content included on https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 , or any of their sub-domains or other linked websites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
USER PARTICIPATION & TEAM INFORMATION POLICY & TERMS
1. General: As a service to our Customers, we offer a chance for you to connect with similar folks with similar interests or similar experiences to share information and, more importantly, support one another – or where users can post questions for others to answer (AKA our private Facebook group). We may also offer online discussions moderated by various experts or other persons. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE has no responsibility for such content, unless we say it, then please refer to section I. e. above) and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. BY THEIR VERY NATURE, ONLINE DISCUSSIONS and FACEBOOK MAY CARRY OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL, OR IN SOME CASES, POSTINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLABELED OR ARE OTHERWISE DECEPTIVE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE PROPER JUDGMENT WHEN USING DISCUSSION GROUPS, MESSAGING, AND FACEBOOK.
The Private Facebook Group is a PRIVILEGE and is NOT part of the training course that you purchase. It is offered as additional support to help you further in your business. You are NOT entitled to be a part of the group and Flipping Medical Commodities University reserves the right to refuse access to the Private Facebook Group should it be deemed necessary.
2. Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration: Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal in an online site (like Facebook), may, by design, be open to the public and in such case may not be a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any forum, group message/post, or Facebook, etc. What you write may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content online, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless the Flipping Medical Commodities University specifically notes otherwise. By joining & utilizing the private Facebook Group, you agree that Flipping Medical Commodities University can use any & all posts, comments, videos, images, etc. for promotional & marketing purposes.
3. Confidential Obligation: Customer acknowledges that the products and services sold by Flipping Medical Commodities University are the confidential and proprietary information and property of Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE. As such, Customer hereby agrees to protect such products and services as confidential. As a further condition to the purchase and/or receipt of such products and/or services of Flipping Medical Commodities University by Customer, Customer agrees it will not, nor allow others, to directly or indirectly copy, distribute, resell, lend, lease, display, teach to others or show these products and/or services to others. A “Customer” includes anyone who receives the products or services of Flipping Medical Commodities University, even if for free.
Further, Customer agrees that no one may use these products and/or services in any manner without the written approval of Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, except for the Customer who has agreed that his/her use is limited to his/her own personal use. In the event Customer disagrees with these terms, Customer must immediately discontinue using the products purchased from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE. Anyone viewing or otherwise utilizing the products of Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE by such conduct is agreeing to be bound by the terms of set forth herein, and as such must immediately comply with the terms of this agreement. In the event that Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE discloses any portion of its information to the public, it should be understood that anything not publicly disclosed by Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE remains information that you have an obligation to protect and maintain as confidential.
4. Grant of Rights: To the extent you are the original copyright holder of any post or submission by you to a Forum and such post or submission does not contain any of the information or material of Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE or other information you are required to preserve as confidential by Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, then; i) you remain owner of such post or submission to the extent you were the owner; ii) you automatically grant on behalf of yourself or otherwise warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, and/or otherwise exploit, the post, submission, communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed; and iii) you agree and warrant that Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE may sublicense or assign its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses or assigns.
5. No Obligation to Monitor: Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE does not control the information delivered to the Forums and has no obligation to monitor our private Facebook page, or other discussion groups linked to or connected with https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 . However, Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legal governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE's sole discretion.
6. No Obligation to Remove: Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE is not obligated to remove any content from any sites it administers/owns unless such content violates any civil or criminal laws. Any contributions intended for display on this web site via any means, whether submitted via HTTP(S) (web), SMTP (mail), NNTP (newsreader), or otherwise, are presumed to be contributed by the author/contributor with the intent that Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE shall have an ongoing non-exclusive right to publish the contributed content for an indefinite amount of time, unless the content submitted was made under an agreement with Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE with differing terms or Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE has clearly only been provided limited non-exclusive publishing rights (for example, in the case of some exclusively copyrighted newsletter content). If you do not wish to have something that you submit to be published, do not submit it in the first place.
7. No Endorsement: Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE does not endorse, support, represent or guaranty the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications not posted by the owners of https://www.startfmcu.com/order-page347 . Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the online sites connected to the main domains. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED ONLINE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE’s Right to Act: If Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE discovers communications which allegedly do not conform to any terms and conditions of its sites, Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the online modules, groups, etc. at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
PROHIBITED USES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site from one device or IP address in accordance with the Terms, unless written permission is given by the Company. Flipping Medical Commodities University tracks IP addresses. Should multiple IP addresses be used to access the course under your login credentials, (ie-sharing login and passwords with others that are not paid students of the training course) your access will be revoked and you will be banned from the training course with NO REFUND. We do offer an add-on Partner Membership that is available to add ONE partner to ONE fully paid membership. (Partnerships will be determined on a case by case basis. All partnership requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
You shall not use the Site for unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not use the Site in a way that may disable, damage, or interfere in the Site.
All content present on the Site includes text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, software used on the Site (hereinafter and herein before the “Content“). The Content is the property of the Company or its contractors and protected by intellectual property laws that protect such rights. You agree to use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions contained in the Content and you are prohibited from changing the Content.
You may not publish, transmit, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, or create and sell derivative works, or in any way use any of the Content. Your enjoyment of the Site shall not entitle you to make any illegal and disallowed use of the Content, and in particular you shall not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. The Company does not grant you any licenses to the intellectual property of the Company.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
The Company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
PRODUCT/SERVICE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. Understanding of and Adherence to This Agreement: By accepting delivery of any product or service delivered from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, viewing such products, or otherwise using such products or services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined throughout this agreement and described in more detail here. Customer and Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE agree that the Terms and Conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between you and the Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this Agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods or services from Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE.
2. Warranties; All Products and Services Are Sold “As-Is” Or “With All Faults”: Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OR BY Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
3. Product Issues: In the unlikely event that Customer experiences problems or have concerns regarding the Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE or purchases, please contact us through our website.
4. REFUNDS: I give you a 24 hour return policy returned to you by the same payment form in which you purchased the course. I can’t allow more time because I have no way of getting back the information provided once it is out there. Plus I have no control of your level of effort. There is a lot to learn- and you will have ongoing support - this is not a program where you are forgotten after becoming a student. It’s just the beginning.
$347 is the standard purchase price for the training course. You may qualify for an additional discount depending on how and where you learn about Flipping Medical Commodities University.
Cancellation of membership immediately terminates membership access and prevents any future billings. You will also be canceling any bonuses (to include but not limited to the Facebook Private Group) you received with your Membership.
Transaction failure or failure to pay for any certain term of subscription will restrict your access until successful payment is made, failure to pay for an active subscription does not close your account or prevent future billing attempts. Refunds will not be issued to accounts where no request to terminate subscription via ticket were submitted.
For a refund you must request a refund via the support desk via a new support ticket, please retain this ticket confirmation for your records.
Refund requests submitted in any other manner (including via email to a personal email address of any member of Flipping Medical Commodities University or on Facebook) do not qualify as a submission for a request for refund.
5. Partial Payment Policy: If partial payment plans are arranged with Flipping Medical Commodities University, individuals will have access to the course up to their next scheduled payment. If payment is not made on the specified date of their next payment, students / individuals will be suspended from course until the required payment is made. Once the scheduled payment is made, individuals will regain access to the course on the same day the agreed upon payment is made.
1. Our Promise to You: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our team.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
1. Modification: Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to you, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen (14) days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or product, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your participation with Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE.
2. Conflict of Terms: If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
3. Waiver: If you do not comply with these terms, and Flipping Medical Commodities University TRAINING COURSE does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
4. Jurisdiction and Law: If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of New Jersey, U.S.A., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or product/services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the product/services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of New Jersey
READ CAREFULLY -while every effort has been made to accurately represent this educational training program and its potential, there is obviously no guarantee of earnings or success. Actual results will vary and we cannot estimate the results that any business or individual may achieve.
You are expected to evaluate your own income, sales, profits and earnings potential. You should always seek independent financial, business and legal advice in assessing the suitability of this or any home based business. The testimonials that may appear in the videos and images on this website and our FB group are from actual students and their testimonials are factual to the best of our knowledge. Your specific results depend on the time and effort you devote to this program and the implementation of the skill sets we teach you inside the training.
As these factors differ according to each person, we cannot and do not guarantee any specific level of success or income nor are we responsible for any of your actions, online or offline. Further, we cannot guarantee the performance of any of the methods we teach you. Ultimately, YOU are responsible for achieving your financial goals and success in this or any other business but we will do our very best to help you get there -- now let's get to work!